Sunday, July 29, 2012

House Sitting

I used to love house sitting. That was before I had my own house. Where everything is mostly how I want it to be and it is all familiar and my routines are set and easy. I haven't been asked to house sit since I moved in. Until now.

I do love this house though. I feel like whenever I am here I have a little vacation where all I do is watch TV and take baths and read crazy science or magic books. It's so great. Sometimes friends will come over for a couple hours but then they leave and it's like I'm in a different city again. I take walks with the dog and go down to the grocery store for chocolate or juice. I also take the highway to get almost anywhere which I hardly ever do. It's close enough that I can just hop on and hop of at the exact right spot.

Totally awesome.

Not to mention this guy:





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The Learning Curve of an Adult Child is singularly me. I suppose it's about the trials and tribulations involved in what "they" call being a grown-up. But maybe it's just about things that happen and things I think about... (Also, that is my computer generated pirate name) My other blog, [hap]hazard, is my best friend and I. We enjoy adventuring.

Followers