Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Vacation

Plans for the vacation:

Wednesday - DO NOTHING!

Thursday - A friend plays wonderful music!

Friday - A friend does Shakespeare and we spend the day in San Francisco (includes going to a Japanese tool store in Berkley!!!).

Saturday - Scottish Games. A friend flies her beautiful birds of prey.

Sunday - Horse Races and a group of friends plays wonderful music!

Monday - Small town labor day festival!

Tuesday - Nana Tuesday (best friends family day)!

Wednesday - GO TO REDWOODS and camp!

There may be a post or two while I'm away but also, don't expect much. I'm enjoying my first time to relax (for more then a 2 days at a time) in NINE MONTHS. I'm enjoying it already.


Shhhhh... I'm vacationing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The Learning Curve of an Adult Child is singularly me. I suppose it's about the trials and tribulations involved in what "they" call being a grown-up. But maybe it's just about things that happen and things I think about... (Also, that is my computer generated pirate name) My other blog, [hap]hazard, is my best friend and I. We enjoy adventuring.

Followers